Sunday, April 24, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHERS IN SHARJAH, PHOTO STUDIOS IN SHARJAH, PHOTO LAB, VIDEO COVERAGE, STILL PHOTO, VIDEO SHOOTING, COLOR LAB, COLOUR LAB, IN SHARJAH, AJMAN, DUBAI

PHOTO STUDIOS IN SHARJAH, AJMAN, DUBAI, (IN SHARJAH AND ARROUND SHARJAH)
PHOTO LABS IN SHARJAH, PHOTO SHOOT, VIDEO SHOOT, VIDEO COVERAGE, VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN SHARJAH, DUBAI, AJMAN, U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates); STILL PHOTO AND VIDEO SHOOT; PHOTOGRAPHERS IN SHARJAH; STILL PHOTOGRAPHERS IN SHARJAY, VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHERS IN SHARJAH.
  1. BLUDAN STUDIO - (Still and Video Photography, Normal and Party Photo and Video Shoot); Parties, Events, Wedding, Exhibitions, In -door and Out-Door Photo Shooting, Still and Video Photo Editing, ; (for Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman and nearby places, for details contact below mentioned numbers).
    CONTACT PERSON : Ayman Mustafa Al Baraday,
    CONTACT NUMBERS : Mob: 050- 7866085; Tel: 971 - 06 - 5551200;
    CONTACT ADDRESS : (near Pizzaland) Jamal Abdul Naseer Road, Sharjah, U.A.E.;
    E-MAIL -- : aymanbr@hotmail.com ;
    TIMINGS : Morning : 8:30 am -to- 1:30 pm;  Evening: 4:30 pm  -to-  11:00 pm.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Fredrick Bernard of Federrica Loan Consortium Limited for a business loan amount of $350,000.00. Then I was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because I was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because I was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr. Fredrick Bernard of Federrica Loan Consortium Limited via email fredrickbernard50@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    1) Your full name......
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Fredrick Bernard: Email: fredrickbernard50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete